Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our Little World

I'm Lauren. I'm a 26 year old mother to the 2 most beautiful children in the world.


She is 6 years old and a little firecracker! She has her daddy's eyes and her mama's spunky personality. 95% of the time is she an absolute doll. We won't talk about the other 5% (that comes from her dad). Her laugh cracks me up and we giggle constantly. She is truly my best friend.

Bayleigh is one of the smartest children I know. She'd rather read a book than pretty much everything. She HATES school, but hopefully that will get better.



The world's best baby. He is 6 months old and absolutelty LOVES his mama. He is as sweet as pie but has a temper that is not to be messed with (also from his daddy). He is ALWAYS smiling.

Jack loves to cuddle more than any baby I've ever known. He would rather be snuggled up than playing. He is an absolute CHUNK weighing in at almost 20 lbs at 6 months. (he gets his chubbiness from his mama)

I'm married to their wonderful (85% of the time) dad J.R. He is 27.

We have been married for 8 1/2 years and together for 11. We were highschool sweethearts. We laugh like we're crazy (and fight like we're crazy too).

My favorite hobby (other than playing with my children) is sewing. It's the most addictive hobby I've ever picked up. I make children's clothing and I absolutely LOVE doing it.

We live here in little bitty Mississippi. Life may be boring, but it's life. The smiles and grins from my children are what make my heart beat in rhythm. My life is complete now that I have them.